Our Design Process
Our design process is orchestrated to guide you through your project as easy as possible from beginning to end.
We’ve laid out the steps for this process so you can walk in completely prepared and at peace, knowing exactly what’s going to happen.
Helpful hint: Before you arrive at your showroom consultation, create a dreamboard on Houzz and/or Pinterest full of images of your ideas for your new build. This helps you and our designers get on the same page right away!
Step 1: Showroom Consultation
The first step is to schedule an appointment to meet at our showroom, in this meeting we will:
- Spend time to get to know the customer and the customer to get to know us
- Discuss the overall project and customer ideas including Houzz ideaboard and pinterest
- Review plans and discuss budget
Step 2: On-site Project Review
In this step we will meet at the customer’s home to;
- Verify measurements and take photographs
- Review the site and interject our ideas
- Collect information for scope of work and designs
This step does have a consultation fee of $300 for up to 30 miles from our showroom. This fee is applied to the overall cost of project once contract is signed.
Step 3: Preliminary Review Meeting
Once preliminary designs are complete we will meet at our showroom to;
- Review the preliminary desgins and make preliminary material selections
- Discuss the preliminary scope of work
Step 4: Finalize Designs and Selections
Once youapprove a final estimate we will require a deposit, which covers;
- Final revisions of designs, including final material selections
- Development of construction drawings
- Create formal proposal and acceptance
All Projects require 40% deposit.
Step 5: Construction Phase
At this phase we are ready to work, we will;
- Have a hand-off meeting with the project manager
- Order all materials
- Provide project management services to ensure everything runs smoothly and on schedule